The Same Acne Technology Used by Dermatologists and Estheticians
See results within days with this all natural, safe for all skin tones solution to pesky pimples. The reVive Light Therapy® Clinical XL Professional-Grade Acne Treatment System combines red and blue light therapy to treat acne. Blue light destroys the acne-causing bacteria beneath the skin’s surface, while the red light reduces inflammation and accelerates healing. Achieve clear skin with just 3 minutes of use each day.
In a recent study, 100% of users experienced a significant reduction in acne when using blue-light therapy.
Features and benefits of the reVive Light Therapy® Clinical XL Acne include:
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
- Medical-grade LED lights reach deep into skin, where bacteria live
- Treats and diminishes existing acne
- Reduces future acne flare-ups
- Decreases redness, inflammation, and skin irritation
- Automatic shut-off timer
- Use on other areas of the body — not just the face
- 4 inch diameter treatment area; 83% larger than our best-selling reVive Light Therapy® Clinical Acne
- Compact size and weight
- Safe for all skin tones
Learn more about light therapy on our blog. This article might be of particular interest: Blue Light Therapy for Skincare: What Are the Benefits?
Compare Similar Products
|Device||Image||Anti-Aging||Acne Treatment||Treatment Size||Power Source||Price||Warranty||FSA/HSA Approved||FDA-Cleared|
|Clincial XL Acne Treatment||4″ Diameter||Rechargeable||$199||1-Year|
|Clincal Acne Treatment||3″ Diameter||Corded||$99||1-Year|
|dpl IIa Panel||10″x14″||Corded||$399||1-Year|
You must be logged in to post a review.