The Most Flexible Light Therapy Device
The dpl® Flex Pad is an FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device for pain relief. This flexible system can be used anywhere on the body. Unlike a heating pad, infrared light therapy works below the skin’s surface reaching deep into tissues, stimulating cells and increasing circulation to target pain at the source. Experience how 60 medical-grade infrared lights can safely stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, accelerate healing, and relieve pain. Feel better in just 20 minutes, right in your own home!
Features and benefits of the dpl® Flex Pad include:
- Powerful medical-grade LED lights
- 10.5” x 5.75” treatment area
- Deep tissue penetration
- Beneficial for pain resulting from sports injuries, arthritis, neuropathy, sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, neck and shoulder stiffness, sore back, ankle swelling, and tissue repair
- Safe, natural solution with no side effects
- Rechargeable battery to allow mobility (Full charge typically yields three full 20-minute treatments)
Note: You will only see the red LEDs light up when the device is turned on. The other LEDs are in the infrared light spectrum and cannot be seen with the human eye. Please know that if you see red lights while the device is turned on, the device is working (pattern of lights may vary).
Compare Similar Products
|Device||Image||Treatment Size||Price||Power Source||Warranty||Hands-Free||FSA/HSA Approved||FDA-Cleared||Great for Use on:|
|Flex Pad||10.5″x5.75″||$159||Rechargeable||1-Year||Back, Large Areas|
|Joint Wrap||12″x6″||$159||Rechargeable||1-Year||Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Ankle, Hip|
|Nüve Pain Relief||4″ Diameter||$199||Corded||1-Year||Anywhere|
|Clinical Pain Relief||3″ Diameter||$99||Corded||1-Year||Anywhere|