One of Our Best Selling Devices!
dpl® Oral Care is an innovative tool that uses red, infrared, and blue light for teeth whitening, mouth pain relief, and overall better hygiene. This device has one of the largest treatment areas compared to others of its kind. Order today to receive LED Technologies’ FSA- and HSA-approved oral health device.
Benefits of an LED Light for Teeth
Meet the device that will take your oral hygiene to the next level. dpl® Oral Care will help you keep your mouth clean by using light that kills bacteria and enhances the effects of your other dental products.
As a light therapy device, dpl® Oral Care features light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that shine red, infrared, and non-UV blue light on the mouth tray. When you bite down, these lights will shine on your teeth and gums to unique effects.
Red light promotes circulation to improve gum health, and alleviate inflammation, while the blue light destroys bacteria. If you use teeth whitening strips or gels, the blue light will accelerate the chemical reaction that makes them work. A 10-minute treatment a few times a day will help you combat gum disease, cold sores, and receding gums while freshening your breath and enhancing your beautiful smile.
Features and benefits of dpl® Oral Care include:
- FDA-cleared LED therapy technology
- FSA- and HSA-approved
- Six-month warranty
- Relief of oral pain
- Improved gum health
- Whiten teeth
Learn more about light therapy on our blog. This article might be of particular interest: Can Red Light Therapy Help with Oral Health?
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I clean the Oral Care light therapy device?
- Turn device off and unplug from any power source.
- Remove the silicone mouth tray from the controller.
- Cover the USB connection with your finger to avoid water (moisture) from getting inside the controller. Wash the mouthpiece in lukewarm water.
- Let the device air dry.
How does light therapy for oral health care work?
How does Oral Care whiten teeth?
- A whitening gel is required for teeth whitening while using the Oral Care device, as the blue LED light increases the effectiveness of whitening strips and gels; the blue light will accelerate the chemical reaction that makes them work. You may use any brand gel, strips, or foams currently available in local drugs stores, grocery stores or online. Apply the teeth whitening gel (or strips) according to their instructions first, then use Oral Care as instructed for teeth whitening.
What is the treatment time for teeth whitening?
- Treatment time is 20 minutes. The device will automatically shut off after 10 minutes. (Each treatment requires two 10-minute sessions). Use with a teeth whitening gel of your choice. For the first week, depending on your whitening gel strength and teeth sensitivity, use once or twice daily (treatments can be back-to-back). After the first week, use 2-3 times per week or as needed. Helpful hint for teeth whitening: for maximum results, put gel directly on teeth instead of on a tray.
What teeth whitening products can I use?
- The device works with most teeth whitening products. You can purchase teeth whitening products at stores or online. The brand or type of teeth product will vary person to person. For example, teeth sensitivity to topicals may determine which product works best for each individual.
Am I able to use the Oral Care with dentures, bridges, crowns, fillings or implants?
- Yes, because we use medical-grade soft silicone, it is safe to use your device with dentures or other dental implants or orthodontics.
What does the blinking light on the Oral Care device mean?
- The battery indicator will blink on the controller of the dpl® Oral Care device. The key to using the device is to make sure the LEDs on the mouth tray light up. If you are not able to see the LEDs that is an indication that the device needs to be charged.
How do I turn the Oral Care device on/off?
- To turn on the device, press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds or until the LED lights on the mouth tray light up. The device will shut off automatically after 10 minutes. This time may vary based on the battery level. Charging typically takes 4-6 hours but may take longer depending on power source.
What material is the Oral Care mouth tray made of?
- We use medical-grade soft silicone. You may purchase additional mouth trays by calling 1 (800) 337-9565 or emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.