Explore by Collection
LED Light Therapy Devices for Back Pain Reduce back soreness, pain, and cramps deep beneath the skin’s surface.
LED Light Therapy Devices for Joint Pain Stay flexible and keep moving with pain relief that works.
LED Light Therapy Devices for Head and Neck Pain Pain relief that’s not a pain in the neck.
Head and Neck Pain
LED Light Therapy Devices for Hand and Wrist Pain Give yourself a hand with fast-acting, wraparound pain relief.
Hands & Wrist
LED Technologies has effective tools that relieve foot pain from medical conditions, injuries, and everyday soreness. Browse our FDA-cleared LED devices.
We produce medical-grade dpl® Light Therapy devices that are shown to relax muscles, repair tissues, relieve stiffness, and accelerate healing. Browse our devices to discover new ways to ease pain from arthritis, joint injury, tendinitis, muscle pain, bursitis, aches and strains, sprains, and more.
Oral Care – LED Light Therapy for Teeth & Gum Care
Healthier Gums and Whiter Teeth The most advanced over-the-counter oral...Add to CartAdd
Flex Pad – LED Light Therapy Muscle Pain Relief
Versatile Pain Relief The dpl® Flex Pad relaxes muscles and...Add to CartAdd
Joint Wrap – LED Light Therapy for Joint Pain Relief
The Most Versatile Joint Pain Relief Device The dpl® Joint...Add to CartAdd
Slippers – LED Light Therapy for Foot Pain Relief
Unlike Anything You’ve Tried Before Sink your feet into the...Add to CartAdd
“I have had lower back pain for 4 or more years and acute shoulder pain for over a year. This is the only option for temporary chronic pain relief that actually works."
The benefits of LED light therapy pain relief
LED light therapy is an effective way to relieve pain, and dpl® products put this remedy in your hands at home. Infrared light reaches deep into tissues while red light operates closer to the surface for a safe, natural solution to pain. Our LED pads, wraps, handheld devices, and other products will:
Explore dpl® Light Therapy Applications
Products from our dpl® Light Therapy collections target specific parts of the body with a combination of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) at different wavelengths. Browse our solutions to experience the benefits of LED light therapy for pain relief.
- Back: Reduce soreness with infrared lights that go beneath the surface
- Joint: Improve joint flexibility and reduce pain with LED joint pads and wraps
- Head and neck: Enjoy fast-acting relief for tension headaches, neck stiffness, and more
- Hand and wrist: Experience pain relief for carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, sprains, and other forms of pain
- Foot: Wear LED pads and slippers that address foot pain at the source
- Oral care: Improve gum health and reduce oral pain with LED therapy
Will Light Therapy Work for Me?
If you’re experiencing joint or muscle pain, it’s likely that LED light therapy can be a viable solution. Products from the dpl® collection ease pain from numerous sources while also expediting the road to recovery. Consider LED light therapy for:
- Chronic pain: Red and infrared LED lights relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce inflammation to treat chronic pain from conditions like arthritis, neuropathy, tendinitis, and more
- Acute pain: LED therapy may provide rapid relief for acute pain and help keep it from returning
- Muscle recovery: Athletes and patients recovering from injuries can implement LED therapy to expedite tissue repair by increasing blood flow and stimulating cellular function
Why Choose LED Technologies?
LED devices like those in the dpl® Light Therapy collection produce results fast. Over half a million customers have purchased pain solutions from LED Technologies to benefit from:
- FDA-cleared devices for LED therapy
- Clinically proven results
- Free shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.
- Special discounts
Learn More About dpl® Light Therapy Devices for Pain Relief
Freedom from pain is the freedom to live life on your terms. LED Technologies empowers people with clinically backed devices that relieve pain and enhance recovery. We encourage you to browse our blog for various articles that can help you understand how LED therapy works and how it can make a difference in your life.
Summer Skincare Essentials
Enjoying the warm weather and having some fun in the sun is what summer’s all… Keep Reading
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is almost here, along with your chance to spoil her rotten. Give her… Keep Reading
FDA-Cleared Light Therapy Devices
We all know and love the feeling of walking or lying in the sun, taking… Keep Reading